Saturday, August 3, 2013

{words} the ability to choose.

"It is the ability to choose which makes us human."
 ~Madeleine L'Engle

We choose our whole lives. Really.
I do believe in fate and I do believe in destiny but I also believe it's the choices we make that determine the outcome. We decide between getting out of bed or staying and sleeping the day away. We decide if it's a day to be productive or to relax and take it easy. We even decide whether or not to live. I mean truly live.

We choose to be happy. Or sad. Or angry... we get to choose it all.

I hope that you woke up today and decided to be happy. 
To be productive. Go ahead~ mark a few things off of that ever growing To Do list!
To forgive (even though you may never really forget.)

I hope you choose to smile at a stranger. 
To tell yourself that today will be a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment